Equities researchers at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Aris Water Solutions (NASDAQ:ARIS – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Friday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Aris Water Solutions Stock Performance
NASDAQ:ARIS opened at $8.60 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $493.04 million, a PE ratio of 430.22 and a beta of 2.04. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.65, a quick ratio of 1.52 and a current ratio of 1.52. Aris Water Solutions has a 1 year low of $8.13 and a 1 year high of $23.58. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $14.90.
Aris Water Solutions Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aris Water Solutions (ARIS)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Aris Water Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aris Water Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.