LBG Media (LON:LBG – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating restated by analysts at Berenberg Bank in a research note issued on Wednesday, Marketbeat Ratings reports. They presently have a GBX 140 ($1.71) price objective on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s price objective points to a potential upside of 55.56% from the company’s previous close.
LBG Media Trading Up 1.1 %
LBG stock opened at GBX 90 ($1.10) on Wednesday. The business has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 111.09 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 90.22. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.31, a current ratio of 5.33 and a quick ratio of 5.33. LBG Media has a fifty-two week low of GBX 48.44 ($0.59) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 200 ($2.44). The stock has a market capitalization of £185.79 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 5,550.00.
LBG Media Company Profile
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for LBG Media Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LBG Media and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.