BMO Short Provincial Bond Index ETF (TSE:ZPS – Get Rating) was down 0.7% on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$12.10 and last traded at C$12.10. Approximately 2,772 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 66% from the average daily volume of 8,218 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$12.18.
BMO Short Provincial Bond Index ETF Stock Down 0.7 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is C$12.05.
BMO Short Provincial Bond Index ETF Announces Dividend
The company also recently declared a monthly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 2nd. Investors of record on Thursday, March 2nd were given a dividend of $0.03 per share. This represents a $0.36 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.98%. The ex-dividend date was Friday, February 24th.
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for BMO Short Provincial Bond Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO Short Provincial Bond Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.