Shares of BMO US Dividend ETF (TSE:ZDY – Get Rating) shot up 1.2% on Thursday . The company traded as high as C$35.81 and last traded at C$35.80. 6,888 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 55% from the average session volume of 4,434 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$35.39.
BMO US Dividend ETF Stock Up 1.2 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is C$36.70.
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for BMO US Dividend ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO US Dividend ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.