Centamin plc (OTCMKTS:CELTF – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $1.32 and traded as low as $1.18. Centamin shares last traded at $1.25, with a volume of 16,550 shares changing hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
CELTF has been the subject of a number of recent analyst reports. Berenberg Bank upped their price objective on Centamin from GBX 123 ($1.50) to GBX 141 ($1.72) in a research note on Friday, January 20th. BMO Capital Markets lowered Centamin from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating in a research note on Monday, January 16th.
Centamin Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of $1.32 and a 200 day moving average of $1.21.
Centamin Company Profile
Centamin Plc engages in the exploration, development and mining of precious metals. It operates through the following business segments: Egypt, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, and Corporate. It holds interest in the Sukari gold mine, Doropo, Batie West, and ABC projects. The company was founded on March 24, 1970 and is headquartered in St.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Centamin (CELTF)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Centamin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centamin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.