CI Global High Yield Credit Private Pool (TSE:CGHY – Get Rating) shares shot up 0.2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as C$9.42 and last traded at C$9.42. 2,300 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 17% from the average session volume of 1,964 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$9.40.
CI Global High Yield Credit Private Pool Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is C$9.46.
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for CI Global High Yield Credit Private Pool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CI Global High Yield Credit Private Pool and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.