Claritas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:KALTF – Get Rating) shares passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.03 and traded as low as $0.01. Claritas Pharmaceuticals shares last traded at $0.01, with a volume of 250 shares changing hands.
Claritas Pharmaceuticals Stock Up 999,900.0 %
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.02 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.03.
Claritas Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
Claritas Pharmaceuticals, Inc engages in the development of next generation cannabinoid therapeutics. It also offers development programs for bone fracture healing, osteogenesis imperfecta, osteoporosis, and osteoporosis in Prader-Willi syndrome. The company was founded by Seth Yakatan on October 15, 2004 and is headquartered in San Rafael, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Claritas Pharmaceuticals (KALTF)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Claritas Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Claritas Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.