EMIS Group plc (LON:EMIS – Get Rating) insider Peter Southby purchased 8 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, March 15th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 1,838 ($22.40) per share, with a total value of £147.04 ($179.21).
Peter Southby also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, January 13th, Peter Southby purchased 8 shares of EMIS Group stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 1,870 ($22.79) per share, with a total value of £149.60 ($182.33).
EMIS Group Price Performance
Shares of LON:EMIS opened at GBX 1,818 ($22.16) on Friday. EMIS Group plc has a one year low of GBX 1,238 ($15.09) and a one year high of GBX 1,918 ($23.38). The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 1,864.92 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 1,872.54. The company has a market capitalization of £1.15 billion, a PE ratio of 4,131.82, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.37 and a beta of -0.07. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.61, a quick ratio of 1.83 and a current ratio of 1.83.
EMIS Group Company Profile
EMIS Group plc, through its subsidiaries, provides connected healthcare software and systems for healthcare professionals in the United Kingdom. It operates in two segments, EMIS Health and EMIS Enterprise. The EMIS Health segment supplies integrated care technology to national health service markets, including primary, community, acute, and social care.
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for EMIS Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EMIS Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.