Encavis AG (OTCMKTS:ENCVF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 79,800 shares, a decrease of 5.3% from the February 13th total of 84,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Encavis Stock Performance
OTCMKTS ENCVF opened at C$0.00 on Friday. Encavis has a 1 year low of C$0.00 and a 1 year high of C$0.00.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus downgraded shares of Encavis from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Thursday, January 19th.
Encavis AG, an independent power producer, acquires and operates solar and onshore wind parks in Europe. It operates through PV Parks, PV Service, Wind Parks, and Asset Management segments. The company's portfolio includes 208 solar parks and 96 wind parks with a capacity of around 3.2 gigawatt in Germany, Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, and Ireland.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Encavis (ENCVF)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Encavis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Encavis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.