Enel Chile S.A. (NYSE:ENIC – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $2.24 and traded as high as $2.43. Enel Chile shares last traded at $2.35, with a volume of 368,715 shares traded.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Enel Chile in a research report on Friday. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Enel Chile Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of $3.25 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.37 and a beta of 0.99. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $2.24 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.96.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Enel Chile
Enel Chile Company Profile
Enel Chile SA engages in the development, operation, generation, and distribution of electricity. It operates through following segments: Generation, Transmission, and Distribution. The Generation segment supplies electricity to end customers using lines and substations that belong to transmission and distribution companies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Enel Chile (ENIC)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Enel Chile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enel Chile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.