Erste Group Bank AG (OTC:EBKOF – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 3.9% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $31.65 and last traded at $31.65. 131 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 91% from the average session volume of 1,381 shares. The stock had previously closed at $32.94.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Kepler Capital Markets raised Erste Group Bank to a “buy” rating and set a $39.00 price objective on the stock in a report on Thursday, December 22nd.
Erste Group Bank Trading Down 3.9 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $37.16 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $30.50.
About Erste Group Bank
Erste Group Bank AG provides a range of banking and other financial services to retail, corporate, real estate, and public sector customers in Austria, Central and Eastern Europe, and internationally. The company operates through Retail, Corporates, Group Markets, Asset/Liability Management & Local Corporate Center, Savings Banks, and Group Corporate Center segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Erste Group Bank (EBKOF)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Erste Group Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Erste Group Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.