Fidelity Investment Trust – Fidelity Special Values PLC (LON:FSV – Get Rating) insider Nigel Foster bought 1,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, March 16th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 267 ($3.25) per share, for a total transaction of £2,670 ($3,254.11).
Fidelity Investment Trust – Fidelity Special Values Trading Up 1.1 %
LON:FSV opened at GBX 269 ($3.28) on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of £871.83 million, a P/E ratio of -1,921.43 and a beta of 1.16. Fidelity Investment Trust – Fidelity Special Values PLC has a 12 month low of GBX 232 ($2.83) and a 12 month high of GBX 298 ($3.63). The business’s 50-day moving average is GBX 283.20 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 271.63.
About Fidelity Investment Trust – Fidelity Special Values
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Fidelity Investment Trust - Fidelity Special Values Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fidelity Investment Trust - Fidelity Special Values and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.