Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:FLMNY – Get Rating) was upgraded by research analysts at HSBC from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report issued on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft Price Performance
Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft stock opened at $7.67 on Wednesday. Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft has a 52-week low of $5.98 and a 52-week high of $11.28.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft (FLMNY)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
Receive News & Ratings for Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.