Haidilao International (OTCMKTS:HDALF – Get Rating) was downgraded by stock analysts at CLSA from an “outperform” rating to an “underperform” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Haidilao International Price Performance
HDALF stock opened at $2.76 on Wednesday. The business’s fifty day moving average is $2.80 and its 200-day moving average is $2.38. Haidilao International has a twelve month low of $1.44 and a twelve month high of $3.26.
Haidilao International Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Haidilao International (HDALF)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Haidilao International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Haidilao International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.