Harworth Group plc (LON:HWG – Get Rating) insider Katerina Patmore acquired 128 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, March 15th. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 117 ($1.43) per share, for a total transaction of £149.76 ($182.52).
Katerina Patmore also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, February 15th, Katerina Patmore purchased 123 shares of Harworth Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 122 ($1.49) per share, for a total transaction of £150.06 ($182.89).
- On Monday, January 16th, Katerina Patmore purchased 127 shares of Harworth Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 118 ($1.44) per share, for a total transaction of £149.86 ($182.64).
Harworth Group Trading Down 1.7 %
Shares of LON:HWG opened at GBX 114 ($1.39) on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 118.61 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 115.24. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.99, a current ratio of 3.72 and a quick ratio of 1.13. Harworth Group plc has a one year low of GBX 99 ($1.21) and a one year high of GBX 189 ($2.30). The stock has a market capitalization of £368.30 million, a PE ratio of 327.90 and a beta of 0.71.
Harworth Group Increases Dividend
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Peel Hunt reissued a “buy” rating and set a GBX 160 ($1.95) price target on shares of Harworth Group in a research report on Tuesday.
About Harworth Group
Harworth Group plc operates as a land and property regeneration company in the North of England and the Midlands. The company operates through two segments, Income Generation and Capital Growth. The Income Generation segment focuses on generating rental returns from the investment portfolio; rental returns and royalties from energy generation, environmental technologies, and the agricultural portfolio; and income-generating streams from recycled aggregates and secondary coal products.
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Harworth Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harworth Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.