Shares of Hesai Group (NASDAQ:HSAI – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $16.50 and last traded at $16.64, with a volume of 22388 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $17.39.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Several equities research analysts recently weighed in on HSAI shares. Credit Suisse Group started coverage on Hesai Group in a report on Tuesday, March 7th. They set an “outperform” rating and a $28.00 price objective on the stock. The Goldman Sachs Group initiated coverage on Hesai Group in a research report on Friday, March 10th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $31.00 price objective for the company.
Hesai Group Stock Performance
Hesai Group Company Profile
Hesai Group engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of three-dimensional light detection and ranging solutions, through its subsidiaries. Its LiDAR products are used in passenger and commercial vehicles. Hesai Group is based in Shanghai, China.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hesai Group (HSAI)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Hesai Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hesai Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.