A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Innoviva (NASDAQ: INVA) recently:
- 3/16/2023 – Innoviva is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 3/3/2023 – Innoviva had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $13.00 to $10.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 3/3/2023 – Innoviva had its price target lowered by analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. from $15.00 to $13.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 3/3/2023 – Innoviva was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 3/3/2023 – Innoviva had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at EF Hutton Acquisition Co. I. They now have a $22.50 price target on the stock.
- 2/23/2023 – Innoviva was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b-” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 1/24/2023 – Innoviva had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $14.00 to $13.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
Innoviva Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ INVA opened at $11.46 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 2.87, a current ratio of 3.29 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.79. Innoviva, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $10.64 and a fifty-two week high of $20.71. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $12.30 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $12.76. The firm has a market cap of $799.68 million, a PE ratio of 5.54 and a beta of 0.56.
In other Innoviva news, CEO Pavel Raifeld bought 3,000 shares of Innoviva stock in a transaction dated Friday, March 10th. The stock was bought at an average cost of $10.87 per share, for a total transaction of $32,610.00. Following the purchase, the chief executive officer now owns 9,799 shares in the company, valued at approximately $106,515.13. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink. Company insiders own 0.89% of the company’s stock.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Innoviva
Innoviva, Inc is engaged in the development, commercialization, and financial management of biopharmaceuticals. Its portfolio includes Relvar Breo Ellipta, which is a once-daily combination medicine consisting of a long-acting beta2 agonist, vilanterol, and an inhaled corticosteroid, fluticasone furoate, and Anoro Ellipta, a once-daily medicine combining a long-acting muscarinic antagonist, umeclidinium bromide, LABA, VI.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Innoviva (INVA)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Innoviva Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innoviva Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.