Intuitive Machines, Inc. (NASDAQ:LUNR – Get Rating)’s stock price gapped down prior to trading on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $14.57, but opened at $12.80. Intuitive Machines shares last traded at $13.41, with a volume of 89,636 shares trading hands.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
A number of research analysts recently issued reports on the stock. Roth Mkm assumed coverage on shares of Intuitive Machines in a research note on Friday, March 10th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $20.00 price objective on the stock. Roth Capital reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Intuitive Machines in a research note on Thursday, March 9th. Finally, Canaccord Genuity Group assumed coverage on shares of Intuitive Machines in a research note on Monday, February 27th. They set a “buy” rating and a $35.00 target price on the stock.
Intuitive Machines Stock Performance
About Intuitive Machines
Inflection Point Acquisition Corp. entered into a definitive business combination agreement with Inflection Point Acquisition Corp.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Intuitive Machines (LUNR)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Intuitive Machines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intuitive Machines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.