iShares MSCI Europe Financials ETF (NYSEARCA:EUFN – Get Rating) gapped down before the market opened on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $18.75, but opened at $17.30. iShares MSCI Europe Financials ETF shares last traded at $17.43, with a volume of 1,559,302 shares traded.
iShares MSCI Europe Financials ETF Trading Up 1.6 %
The company has a market capitalization of $1.35 billion, a P/E ratio of 8.05 and a beta of 1.12. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $19.51 and its 200-day moving average price is $17.21.
iShares MSCI Europe Financials ETF Company Profile
The iShares MSCI Europe Financials ETF (EUFN) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the MSCI Europe \u002F Financials index, a market-cap-weighted index of financials stocks in developed European markets. EUFN was launched on Jan 20, 2010 and is managed by BlackRock.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares MSCI Europe Financials ETF (EUFN)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI Europe Financials ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI Europe Financials ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.