Japan Tobacco Inc. (OTCMKTS:JAPAY – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest during the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 49,100 shares, a decrease of 5.6% from the February 13th total of 52,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 137,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Japan Tobacco Trading Up 0.7 %
Shares of Japan Tobacco stock opened at $10.26 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $10.10 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $9.49. The company has a market cap of $36.41 billion, a P/E ratio of 11.53 and a beta of 0.39. Japan Tobacco has a fifty-two week low of $7.85 and a fifty-two week high of $10.74. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20, a quick ratio of 1.31 and a current ratio of 1.78.
About Japan Tobacco
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Japan Tobacco (JAPAY)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Japan Tobacco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Japan Tobacco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.