PageGroup plc (OTCMKTS:MPGPF – Get Rating) – Stock analysts at Jefferies Financial Group upped their FY2023 earnings per share estimates for shares of PageGroup in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday, March 14th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst K. Marden now anticipates that the company will earn $0.27 per share for the year, up from their prior estimate of $0.10. Jefferies Financial Group currently has a “Underperform” rating on the stock. The consensus estimate for PageGroup’s current full-year earnings is $0.55 per share. Jefferies Financial Group also issued estimates for PageGroup’s FY2024 earnings at $0.34 EPS.
Separately, Morgan Stanley lowered PageGroup from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating in a report on Monday, December 5th.
PageGroup Stock Performance
PageGroup Plc engages in the provision of recruitment consultancy services. Its brands include Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Outsourcing and Page Personnel. It operates through the following geographical segments: EMEA, Asia Pacific, Americas, and United Kingdom. The company was founded by Michael Page and Bill McGregor in 1976 and is headquartered in Weybridge, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PageGroup (MPGPF)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for PageGroup Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PageGroup and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.