NASB Financial, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NASB – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $49.74 and traded as low as $33.50. NASB Financial shares last traded at $34.50, with a volume of 2,316 shares changing hands.
NASB Financial Trading Down 3.5 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $45.43 and a two-hundred day moving average of $49.74. The company has a market capitalization of $255.65 million, a PE ratio of 9.08 and a beta of 0.08.
NASB Financial (OTCMKTS:NASB – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, February 8th. The financial services provider reported $0.63 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $26.70 million during the quarter.
About NASB Financial
NASB Financial, Inc operates as a bank holding company, which provides various banking and financial services. It offers residential, IRA, commercial, and construction lending products. The company was founded in April 1998 and is headquartered in Grandview, MO.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NASB Financial (NASB)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for NASB Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NASB Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.