Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (OTCMKTS:NHVCF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 4.1% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.13 and last traded at $0.13. 22,833 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 8% from the average session volume of 21,064 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.13.
Northern Vertex Mining Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $0.14 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.11.
Northern Vertex Mining Company Profile
Elevation Gold Mining Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties. It focuses on Moss Gold-Silver Projects located in Northwest Arizona. The company was founded on June 7, 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Northern Vertex Mining (NHVCF)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Northern Vertex Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northern Vertex Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.