Olympus Co. (OTCMKTS:OCPNY – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $19.61 and traded as low as $18.00. Olympus shares last traded at $18.00, with a volume of 400 shares trading hands.
Olympus Trading Down 1.4 %
The stock has a market capitalization of $23.15 billion, a PE ratio of 21.95, a PEG ratio of 1.07 and a beta of 0.70. The company has a quick ratio of 1.48, a current ratio of 1.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59. The business’s 50-day moving average is $18.11 and its two-hundred day moving average is $19.61.
Olympus Company Profile
Olympus Corp. engages in the manufacture and sale of precision machineries and instruments. It operates through the following segments: Medical, Scientific Solutions, Imaging, and Others. The Medical segment covers digestive, surgical, and ultrasonic endoscopy as well as endoscopic treatment tools. The Scientific Solutions segment manufactures and sells biological and industrial microscopes, industrial endoscopes, and non-destructive testing equipment.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Olympus (OCPNY)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Olympus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Olympus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.