Origin Enterprises (LON:OGN – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by research analysts at Shore Capital in a research report issued on Wednesday, MarketBeat Ratings reports.
Origin Enterprises Stock Performance
Origin Enterprises stock opened at GBX 4.25 ($0.05) on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 70.09, a quick ratio of 0.69 and a current ratio of 1.20. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 4.28 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 3.98. The firm has a market capitalization of £4.74 million, a PE ratio of 6.75 and a beta of 0.71. Origin Enterprises has a 52 week low of GBX 3.30 ($0.04) and a 52 week high of GBX 4.75 ($0.06).
About Origin Enterprises
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Origin Enterprises Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Origin Enterprises and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.