Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:OTSKY – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $15.46 and traded as low as $14.42. Otsuka shares last traded at $14.80, with a volume of 300,910 shares changing hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group upgraded Otsuka from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Wednesday, March 1st.
Otsuka Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $15.46 and a 200-day simple moving average of $15.88.
Otsuka Holdings Co, Ltd. engages in the management of its group companies which are in the pharmaceuticals business. It operates through the following segments: Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Consumer Products, and Others. The Pharmaceuticals segment manufactures therapeutic drugs and infusions focusing on the central nervous system, oncology, and infectious diseases.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Otsuka (OTSKY)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Otsuka Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Otsuka and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.