Permanent TSB Group Holdings plc (OTCMKTS:ILPMY – Get Rating)’s share price fell 3.5% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $2.51 and last traded at $2.51. 4,500 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 85% from the average session volume of 2,433 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.60.
Permanent TSB Group Trading Down 3.5 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $2.09 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.83.
Permanent TSB Group Company Profile
Permanent TSB Group Holdings Plc engages in the provision of retail financial services. The company offers a broad range of banking products and financial services to its customers including current accounts, retail and corporate and institutional deposits, residential mortgages, term loans, credit cards and overdrafts, as well as general insurance, pensions, investments and life insurance.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Permanent TSB Group (ILPMY)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Permanent TSB Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Permanent TSB Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.