Perpetual Energy Inc. (OTCMKTS:PMGYF – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.61 and traded as low as $0.47. Perpetual Energy shares last traded at $0.47, with a volume of 4,795 shares traded.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus started coverage on Perpetual Energy in a report on Thursday, January 12th. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Perpetual Energy Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.50 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.61.
About Perpetual Energy
Perpetual Energy, Inc engages in the exploration, development, and marketing of oil and natural gas based energy. It operates a diversified asset portfolio that includes liquids-rich natural gas, shallow natural gas and conventional heavy oil producing properties, as well as undeveloped bitumen resource properties.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Perpetual Energy (PMGYF)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Perpetual Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Perpetual Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.