Research analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. initiated coverage on shares of Petershill Partners (OTCMKTS:PHLLF – Get Rating) in a report issued on Wednesday, The Fly reports. The brokerage set an “overweight” rating on the stock.
PHLLF has been the subject of several other research reports. Jefferies Financial Group assumed coverage on shares of Petershill Partners in a research note on Tuesday, February 21st. They issued a “buy” rating for the company. Berenberg Bank assumed coverage on shares of Petershill Partners in a research note on Wednesday, January 25th. They issued a “buy” rating for the company.
Petershill Partners Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:PHLLF opened at $2.00 on Wednesday. Petershill Partners has a 52 week low of $1.96 and a 52 week high of $3.22.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Petershill Partners (PHLLF)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Petershill Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petershill Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.