Shares of Pyxus International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PYYX – Get Rating) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.47 and traded as high as $1.30. Pyxus International shares last traded at $1.25, with a volume of 41,511 shares traded.
Pyxus International Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.81 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.47.
About Pyxus International
Pyxus International, Inc, an agricultural company, engages in the provision of value-added products and services to businesses and customers. It also involved in the purchasing, processing, packing, storing, and shipping tobacco to manufacturers of cigarettes and other consumer tobacco products. The company was formerly known as Old Holdco, Inc Pyxus International, Inc was founded in 1873 and is headquartered in Morrisville, North Carolina.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pyxus International (PYYX)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Pyxus International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pyxus International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.