StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Galectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ:GALT – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Friday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Separately, HC Wainwright restated a “buy” rating and issued a $11.00 target price on shares of Galectin Therapeutics in a report on Friday, March 3rd.
Galectin Therapeutics Price Performance
GALT opened at $1.93 on Friday. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.53 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.47. The firm has a market cap of $115.05 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.27 and a beta of 1.42. Galectin Therapeutics has a 1 year low of $1.02 and a 1 year high of $2.57.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Galectin Therapeutics
Galectin Therapeutics Company Profile
Galectin Therapeutics, Inc is a biotechnology company, which engages in drug research and development to create new therapies for fibrotic disease, severe skin disease, and cancer. Its programs target the development of carbohydrate molecules which offers alternative options to larger market segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Galectin Therapeutics (GALT)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Galectin Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Galectin Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.