Tesco PLC (OTCMKTS:TSCDD – Get Rating) shares were down 1.6% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $9.02 and last traded at $9.12. Approximately 60,934 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 77% from the average daily volume of 264,678 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.27.
Tesco Trading Up 0.3 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $9.04 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $8.26.
Tesco Company Profile
Tesco PLC, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a grocery retailer. The company operates through convenience and hypermarket store formats, as well as engages in the wholesale business. It also provides retail banking and insurance services. The company operates in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Malaysia, and Thailand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tesco (TSCDD)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Tesco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tesco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.