TP ICAP Group PLC (OTC:TCAPF – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 0.5% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $2.18 and last traded at $2.18. Approximately 500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 52% from the average daily volume of 1,040 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.19.
TP ICAP Group Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is $2.04 and its 200 day moving average is $2.05.
TP ICAP Group Company Profile
TP ICAP Group PLC provides intermediary services, contextual insights and intelligence, trade execution, pre-trade and settlement services, and data-led solutions in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific. It operates in Global Broking, Energy & Commodities, Agency Execution, and Parameta Solutions divisions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TP ICAP Group (TCAPF)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for TP ICAP Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TP ICAP Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.