Traction Uranium Corp. (OTC:TRCTF – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 2.9% on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$0.33 and last traded at C$0.33. Approximately 18,163 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 91% from the average daily volume of 206,489 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.34.
Traction Uranium Trading Down 2.9 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is C$0.38 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.29.
About Traction Uranium
Traction Uranium Corp. engages in the exploration of mineral properties in Canada. It holds an option to acquire the Whitewater Property that consists of 6 claims covering a total area of approximately 2,281.72 hectares located in the Slocan Mining Division, British Columbia. The company was formerly known as Traction Exploration Inc and changed its name to Traction Uranium Corp.
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Traction Uranium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Traction Uranium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.