XLMedia (LON:XLM – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reiterated by Berenberg Bank in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, MarketBeat Ratings reports. They currently have a GBX 50 ($0.61) price objective on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s target price would suggest a potential upside of 214.96% from the stock’s previous close.
XLMedia Stock Performance
LON XLM opened at GBX 15.88 ($0.19) on Wednesday. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 17.65 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 20.17. The stock has a market cap of £41.65 million, a PE ratio of 793.75 and a beta of 1.96. XLMedia has a fifty-two week low of GBX 14.50 ($0.18) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 41.90 ($0.51). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.40, a quick ratio of 0.96 and a current ratio of 0.95.
XLMedia Company Profile
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for XLMedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XLMedia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.