Bakkavor Group (OTC:BKKVF – Get Rating) was upgraded by research analysts at HSBC from a “reduce” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Bakkavor Group Stock Performance
Shares of BKKVF opened at $1.62 on Thursday. Bakkavor Group has a 12-month low of $1.62 and a 12-month high of $1.62. The business’s fifty day moving average is $1.62 and its 200 day moving average is $1.62.
About Bakkavor Group
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bakkavor Group (BKKVF)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Bakkavor Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bakkavor Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.