4imprint Group (OTCMKTS:FRRFF – Get Rating) had its price objective hoisted by equities research analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 4,800 ($58.50) to GBX 5,300 ($64.59) in a research report issued on Thursday, The Fly reports.
4imprint Group Stock Performance
Shares of 4imprint Group stock opened at $52.00 on Thursday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $51.96 and a 200-day simple moving average of $45.58. 4imprint Group has a fifty-two week low of $46.00 and a fifty-two week high of $52.00.
About 4imprint Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 4imprint Group (FRRFF)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for 4imprint Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 4imprint Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.