ENB Financial Corp (OTCMKTS:ENBP – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $16.28 and traded as low as $14.92. ENB Financial shares last traded at $15.20, with a volume of 5,200 shares.
ENB Financial Trading Up 0.9 %
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $16.28 and a 200 day simple moving average of $16.99.
ENB Financial Company Profile
ENB Financial Corp. operates as a bank holding company. The firm engages in the provision of commercial banking services. It provides financial services to individuals and small to medium sized businesses. The company was founded on July 1, 2008 and is headquartered in Ephrata, PA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ENB Financial (ENBP)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for ENB Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ENB Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.