H.I.S. Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:HISJF – Get Rating) – Research analysts at Jefferies Financial Group issued their FY2027 EPS estimates for H.I.S. in a report released on Wednesday, March 15th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst S. Takeuchi expects that the company will earn $1.31 per share for the year. The consensus estimate for H.I.S.’s current full-year earnings is ($0.79) per share.
H.I.S. Price Performance
H.I.S. stock opened at $14.86 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $15.44 and its 200 day moving average is $15.08. H.I.S. has a 52-week low of $14.86 and a 52-week high of $16.03.
H.I.S. Company Profile
H.I.S. Co, Ltd. provides travel agency services worldwide. The company offers sports related tours, such as ski and diving tours; casual to luxury cruises; escort accompanied tours, honeymoons, and onboard weddings; and local tour services in Australia, Bali Island, Guam, Thailand, and South Korea. It also operates hotels and theme parks, as well as bus tours connecting Tokyo and the surrounding area to Kansai and Nagoya.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on H.I.S. (HISJF)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for H.I.S. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for H.I.S. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.