Hammerhead Energy Inc. (NASDAQ:HHRS – Get Rating)’s share price gapped up prior to trading on Thursday . The stock had previously closed at $6.35, but opened at $6.85. Hammerhead Energy shares last traded at $6.09, with a volume of 11,478 shares trading hands.
Hammerhead Energy Stock Up 11.0 %
About Hammerhead Energy
Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation IV is a blank check company. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or related business combination with one or more businesses. Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation IV is based in Menlo Park, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hammerhead Energy (HHRS)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Hammerhead Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hammerhead Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.