Hesai Group (NASDAQ:HSAI – Get Rating) gapped up prior to trading on Thursday . The stock had previously closed at $15.24, but opened at $16.00. Hesai Group shares last traded at $14.50, with a volume of 118,969 shares changing hands.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Several brokerages have issued reports on HSAI. The Goldman Sachs Group began coverage on shares of Hesai Group in a report on Friday, March 10th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $31.00 price target on the stock. Credit Suisse Group began coverage on shares of Hesai Group in a report on Tuesday, March 7th. They issued an “outperform” rating and a $28.00 price target on the stock.
Hesai Group Trading Up 1.2 %
About Hesai Group
Hesai Group engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of three-dimensional light detection and ranging solutions, through its subsidiaries. Its LiDAR products are used in passenger and commercial vehicles. Hesai Group is based in Shanghai, China.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hesai Group (HSAI)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Hesai Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hesai Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.