Johnson Service Group (OTC:JSVGF – Get Rating) had its target price lowered by Berenberg Bank from GBX 180 ($2.19) to GBX 155 ($1.89) in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Barclays lifted their price objective on Johnson Service Group from GBX 160 ($1.95) to GBX 170 ($2.07) in a research report on Wednesday, March 8th.
Johnson Service Group Stock Performance
Johnson Service Group stock opened at $1.18 on Thursday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $1.18 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.18. Johnson Service Group has a 52 week low of $1.18 and a 52 week high of $1.18.
About Johnson Service Group
Johnson Service Group PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides textile rental and related services in the United Kingdom. The company operates through two segments, Workwear; and Hotel, Restaurants and Catering. The Workwear segment supplies workwear garments and protective wear, and workplace hygiene services under the Johnsons Workwear brands, as well as provides laundering services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Johnson Service Group (JSVGF)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Johnson Service Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Johnson Service Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.