LiveWire Ergogenics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LVVV – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.01 and traded as low as $0.01. LiveWire Ergogenics shares last traded at $0.01, with a volume of 3,600 shares changing hands.
LiveWire Ergogenics Price Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $0.01 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.01.
About LiveWire Ergogenics
LiveWire Ergogenics, Inc focuses on special purpose real estate asset management, research, product development, acquisition and management of legal, fully controlled and contained turnkey production facilities for cannabis-based products and services. It also engaged in the production and distribution of other wellness products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LiveWire Ergogenics (LVVV)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for LiveWire Ergogenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LiveWire Ergogenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.