Magellan Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:MAGE – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.14 and traded as low as $0.11. Magellan Gold shares last traded at $0.11, with a volume of 5,064 shares traded.
Magellan Gold Trading Up 6.1 %
The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.14 and a 200-day moving average of $0.17.
About Magellan Gold
Magellan Gold Corp. engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. It holds interest in the Center Star Mine property. The company was founded by John C. Power and John D. Gibbs on September 28, 2010 and is headquartered in Wallace, ID.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Magellan Gold (MAGE)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Magellan Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Magellan Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.