Mentor Capital, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MNTR – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.04 and traded as low as $0.04. Mentor Capital shares last traded at $0.05, with a volume of 42,850 shares changing hands.
Mentor Capital Trading Up 25.0 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.30, a quick ratio of 1.63 and a current ratio of 1.63. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.04 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.05.
About Mentor Capital
Mentor Capital, Inc is an operating, acquisition, and investment company, which invests in the energy, mining and minerals, technology, consumer products, management services, manufacturing, medical marijuana, and cannabis sectors. It operates through the following segments: Cannabis and Medical Marijuana, Facilities Operations Related, and Corporate and Other.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mentor Capital (MNTR)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Mentor Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mentor Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.