SANUWAVE Health, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SNWV – Get Rating) shares crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.04 and traded as low as $0.03. SANUWAVE Health shares last traded at $0.03, with a volume of 541,870 shares trading hands.
SANUWAVE Health Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.04 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.04.
SANUWAVE Health Company Profile
SANUWAVE Health, Inc is a shockwave technology company, which engages in the development and commercialization of patented noninvasive, biological response activating devices. Its portfolio of healthcare products and product candidates activate biologic signaling and angiogenic responses, including new vascularization and microcirculatory improvement, helping to restore the body’s normal healing processes and regeneration.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SANUWAVE Health (SNWV)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for SANUWAVE Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SANUWAVE Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.