Humacyte, Inc. (NASDAQ:HUMAW – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 4,900 shares, a growth of 6.5% from the February 13th total of 4,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 11,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
Humacyte Stock Performance
Humacyte stock opened at $0.67 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.60. Humacyte has a fifty-two week low of $0.38 and a fifty-two week high of $2.38.
Institutional Trading of Humacyte
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Humacyte stock. Josh Arnold Investment Consultant LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Humacyte, Inc. (NASDAQ:HUMAW – Get Rating) during the 4th quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The firm acquired 237,693 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $93,000. Humacyte makes up approximately 0.1% of Josh Arnold Investment Consultant LLC’s holdings, making the stock its 17th biggest position.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Humacyte (HUMAW)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Humacyte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Humacyte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.