Trican Well Service Ltd. (OTCMKTS:TOLWF – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $2.55 and traded as low as $2.10. Trican Well Service shares last traded at $2.14, with a volume of 101,946 shares traded.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus decreased their price objective on Trican Well Service from C$6.50 to C$5.75 in a research note on Friday, February 24th.
Trican Well Service Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $2.55 and a 200 day moving average price of $2.60.
Trican Well Service Dividend Announcement
Trican Well Service Company Profile
Trican Well Service Ltd. engages in the provision of products, equipment, services, and technology used in drilling, completion, stimulation, and reworking of oil and gas wells primarily through its continuing pressure pumping operations in Canada. The company was founded on April 11, 1979 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trican Well Service (TOLWF)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Trican Well Service Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trican Well Service and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.