Yue Yuen Industrial (OTCMKTS:YUEIY – Get Rating) was downgraded by research analysts at Jefferies Financial Group from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Yue Yuen Industrial Price Performance
OTCMKTS:YUEIY opened at $6.88 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 1.93, a quick ratio of 1.16 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28. Yue Yuen Industrial has a 12 month low of $5.01 and a 12 month high of $8.43. The business’s 50-day moving average is $7.65 and its 200 day moving average is $6.85.
About Yue Yuen Industrial
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yue Yuen Industrial (YUEIY)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Yue Yuen Industrial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yue Yuen Industrial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.