Analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Aspira Women’s Health (NYSE:AWH – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Sunday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Aspira Women’s Health Stock Performance
Shares of AWH stock opened at $0.40 on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $0.47. Aspira Women’s Health has a 12-month low of $0.29 and a 12-month high of $1.26. The company has a market capitalization of $49.84 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.48 and a beta of 2.96.
Aspira Women’s Health Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aspira Women’s Health (AWH)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Aspira Women's Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aspira Women's Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.